LIC recruitment 2011 has been declared at the official website www.licindia.in for various zone offices including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhopal and Patna. All zonal offices required the Direct Sales Executive on various levels and different department as per the qualification and experience of the candidates.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates as per the details given below and published in the LIC recruitment 2011 purely on contract basis for 3 years.
- Northern Zone Office, Delhi, and Total: 2136 posts
- Western Zone Office, Mumbai, and Total: 2083 posts
- Southern Zone Office, Chennai, and Total: 1088 posts
- South Central Zone Office, Hyderabad, Total: 933 posts
- Central Zone Office, Bhopal, Total: 617 posts
- East Central Zone Office, Patna, Total: 683 posts
Age Limit: 21-35 years as on 01/05/2011, relaxation in age as per rules.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India. Preference may be given to those applicants who possess who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management. Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable. Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage.
Only Online application will be accepted at the official website link from 07/04/2011 to 26/04/2011.
Please visit this advertisement to download the details of LIC recruitment 2011 Jobs Vacancy