Information is available online at www.aryavart-rrb.com for the latest Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2011. According to the current notice the posts of the Office Assistant (Clerk) and officer on scale I, II, III are offered to the Indian citizens.
The AGB, Head Office – A-2/46, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow is looking for the eligible Indian citizens for the below given posts for the opening for jobs vacancy as details published in the current Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2011
- Office Assistant (Clerk), Total : 67 posts, Pay Scale/Salary: Rs. 7200-19300, Age Limit: 18-28 years as on 31/12/2010
- Officer Scale-I, Total : 38 posts, Pay Scale/Salary: Rs.14500-25700, Age Limit: 18-28 years as on 31/12/2010
- Officer Scale-II, Total : 10 posts (Information Technology Officer -6, Agriculture Officer -4), Pay Scale/Salary: Rs.19400-28100/-, Age : 21-32 years
- Officer Scale-III, Total : 03 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.25700-31500/- , Age Limit: 21-40 years
Note down these below Important Dates :
- Starting date for online applications : 13/04/2011
- Last Date of receipt of printed application : 12/05/2011
- Office Assistant written test date: 10/07/2011
- Officer written test date : 03/07/2011 (for all posts of Officers)
Only online application will be accepted from 13/04/2011 to 12/05/2011 at official website link.
Please check detailed advertisement for the Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2011