Check details for SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2011 at the www.sbigeneral.in. The Posts of the Assistant, Executive, Manager and Customer Support Executive on different levels has been declared for the eligible Indian candidates.
The SBI General Insurance (A Joint Venture of State Bank of India & Insurance Australia Group) is inviting applications from the Indian citizens for the posts as given below and published in their latest advertisement for SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2011
- Compliance Officer – Branches, Qualification - Graduate / Post Graduate preferably in Business Administration. AIII / FIII will be preferred
- Secretarial Assistant, Qualification – Graduate / Post graduate, Secretarial qualification will be preferred
- VP-Program Management, Qualification: - PMI certification will be an added advantage, A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in IT/Computer Science, A Master’s degree in management would be preferable,
- Executive Assistant/Executive –Learning & Development, Qualification - Graduation
- Customer Support Executive/Customer Support Representative Grade –Executive (3 Posts), Qualification – Higher Secondary Education/Senior Secondary Education (12th Pass) + Work Experience in a BPO environment.
- Sales Support Executive, Qualification – Graduate / Post Graduate
- Total Vacancies as per Location:- Pune (1), Bangalore (1), Ahmedabad (1), Chennai (1), Kolkata (1), Delhi (1), Hyderabad (1)
Please send your applications before the closing date 7th March 2011.
Please check all details in advertisement for the SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2011