Check out details for IOCL Mumbai Recruitment 2011 on official website www.iocl.com. The various posts of the Junior Business Assistant, Junior Operator (Field) and Junior Chargeman for the different places has been announced as per the current notification.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is looking for result oriented candidates to fill out the applications for the below mentioned posts as advertisement declared for the IOCL Mumbai Recruitment 2011
- GROUP – WCW (White Collar Workman)
- Junior Business Assistant – Grade-III – Total 65 Posts
- GROUP – BCW (Blue Collar Workman)
- Junior Operator Grade I –Total 87 Posts
- Junior Operator Grade I – Total 73 Posts
- Junior Chargeman Grade III – Total 40 Posts
Age Limit (Min & Max) 18 years and 32 years on 01.02.2011.
How to apply : All interested candidates can send their applications before the closing date to by to Post Box No. 7736, Box No. 7736, Borival (West), Mumbai – 400092 along wih a application fee of Rs 100/- in the form of crossed Demand Draft (Non refundable) in favour of “Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., MD”, payable at Mumbai.
Please check out this advertisement for the IOCL Mumbai Recruitment 2011