Get Jobs by Email

Hurry Up Limited time Offer get free Jobs Information in your mail for free. Join now.

Enter your email address in below box & Click on Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2,000 clerks and 1,000 probationary officers March 2010 | Bank of Baroda Jobs

Bank of baroda recruitment 2010, Bank Jobs | Bank of Baroda recruitment 2009, Jobs in Bank, Bank of baroda recruitment 2009, Jobs in Bank

Bank of Baroda, the country’s third-largest public sector lender, is planning to recruit 3,500 people including officers during the
current fiscal.

“We are going to recruit about 3,500 people by March 2010 including 2,000 clerks and 1,000 probationary officers,” Bank of Baroda Chairman and Managing Director M D Mallya told media.

Besides, the bank is going to do campus recruitment, he said, adding, “we are planning to go to reputed institutes like IIMs and IITs”.

As many as 200 management students and engineers will be hired during the year, he said.

In addition to this, the bank will recruit 250 agriculture officers.

Subscribe Updates By MailEnter your email address:

.

.

Please Check your Spam Box If wrongly our Mail Delivered To it.



Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2,000 clerks and 1,000 probationary officers March 2010 | Bank of Baroda Jobs Source

Check out latest Bank of Baroda recruitment 2010 of 1200 probationary officers

Also Check the KGSG Bank Recruitment 2010 in July

Subscribe Updates By Mail

Enter your email address:

Please Check your Spam Box If wrongly our Mail Delivered To it.

Related Posts by Categories



13 comments:

shanthi said...

Hai iam studying b.tech final year,our final sem exams will be completed before may30th,our results may be released in the month of june,but we don't get degree certificate by july 1st,but we complete our degree,so please tell me am i eligilble to write bank of baroda PO exam?

Unknown said...

Hai I am studying MBA Finance i have to write exams for 4 semister. I have compeleted my Bcom (Andhra University.
So Can you tell me am i eligible to write the Bank of baroda PO exams.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i am B.A.passed & pursuing MBA in HR from Distance lerning course. So can you tell me am i eligible for BOB exams.

Unknown said...

Hai iam studying b.tech final year,our final sem exams will be completed before may30th,our results may be released in the month of june,but we don't get degree certificate by july 1st,but we complete our degree,so please tell me am i eligilble to write bank of baroda PO exam?

Gurpreet Singh said...

Thanks for All of your to comment here. Please remember if graduation word exits means all of you need a complete graduation degree in your hand before sitting for the bank of baroda PO exam.

Anonymous said...

hi.i am graduate i am warking as a sale officer last four year i am eligible for bob exam

ambika roy said...

hi, i have just given my B.A final year exam,our results may be published in the month of june.i have not completed the eligibility criteria of 21 years age.please tell me am i eligible to write the BOB ,PO exam as an appearing student?

Unknown said...

I am rakhi Shanker,I am graduate & i m also working as computer coodinator,so please tell me i am eligible to bob exam.

Anonymous said...

I M B.BOM PASSED AND I M PERSUING MBA WITH FINANCE ,SO CAN U TELL ME .I M ELEGIBLE 4 THESE

Anonymous said...

hi earlier in eligibalities it was mentioned to be passes in 12th with atleast 55% marks for general, why it has been changed and done to 60% now ??Mine is 59.9% so m i eligible ??

ABHISHEK SINGH said...

Iam Abhishek I have just given the B.A Final year exam and I have completed 'A' Level course from Doeacc society so pls tell am I eligible for Bank P.O exam.

Unknown said...

i had done graduation but with less than 50 %,but i had done mba from sikkim manipal university with 65 % ,now can i eligible for any bank po exams conducted where in graduation more than 60% is compulsory.

Anonymous said...

Sir,I am Riya...I have scored 51% in BSc and 65 % in MCA. Am I eligible for syndicate bank PO exam or not? .While filling online form i am getting pop-up as "gradutaion marks should be atleat 55%".I am from Mumbai University,so shd i enter final year marks(51%) or aggregate of all 3 years(68%)of BSc?Please reply as early as possible.Tomorrow is the last day for applying.

Post a Comment